HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 I need to vent/say something topic!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dizzy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1045
Location : Edinboro, USA
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: I need to vent/say something topic!   Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:54 am

If you're angry/infuriated about something and you need to vent, here's where you can do it Very Happy

I already have something haha


I'm not very happy that i have to wake up at 6 AM tomorrow because I have school.
Damnit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theaudition.zikforum.com
mouths

avatar

Number of posts : 18
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:13 am

i suck right now.


and i'm mad about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mightshould.livejournal.com
harlequinlily
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 146
Age : 30
Location : Paris, FRANCE
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:51 am

Seriously you have school already?
Awwww that sounds awful just after New Year's Eve!

Mine would be: arrghhh i'm tired of the tons of homework i've got to do Sad

_________________
What you have is something most people never have, passion for something - Taylor HANSON
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://panicatthedisco.zikforum.com/
Music4Life



Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:11 pm

im homeschooled because i have a back injury.
i still have to do school workkk :[

im angry because jan 14th wont come soon enough!! haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dizzy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1045
Location : Edinboro, USA
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:58 am

I have the worst headache.
it hurts like a biznitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theaudition.zikforum.com
allinyourhandsx
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 31
Location : Staten Island, New York
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:58 am

I have a cold. Again. What the fuckkkkkk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fingerscrossedx
katiexcore

avatar

Number of posts : 267
Age : 28
Location : Surrey, UK
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:40 am

I'm angry because I've been sent the wrong tickets for Paramore next month.
I don't want a bloody seat. I orderd a god dam pit ticket. I'm gunna sell it. I don't love Paramore enough to sit a gig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/katzlife
allinyourhandsx
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 31
Location : Staten Island, New York
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:01 pm

katiexcore wrote:
I'm angry because I've been sent the wrong tickets for Paramore next month.
I don't want a bloody seat. I orderd a god dam pit ticket. I'm gunna sell it. I don't love Paramore enough to sit a gig.


Aw, that sucks. Can't they send you the right ones?

And, I'm venting because I hate super dramatic people and liars. K thanks. =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fingerscrossedx
xmhackx
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 830
Age : 28
Location : Philadelphia, PA
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:28 pm

I hate when something kinda big happens with somebody else and they pretend that it never happened the next time that you see them, and you know its because they were only trying to show off in front of the other person there, and that pisses you off because you dont want to just pretend that it didnt happen because they were rude to you to make themselves look good
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/the_world_is_black_23
Music4Life



Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:07 pm

I hate when people act they love a band when they just want them and they don't even know the guys names lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allinyourhandsx
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 31
Location : Staten Island, New York
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:08 pm

Music4Life wrote:
I hate when people act they love a band when they just want them and they don't even know the guys names lol


OH HAI THAR DAVID FROM THE AUDITION, OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Ladies, true story. I swear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fingerscrossedx
Music4Life



Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:12 pm

allinyourhandsx wrote:
Music4Life wrote:
I hate when people act they love a band when they just want them and they don't even know the guys names lol


OH HAI THAR DAVID FROM THE AUDITION, OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Ladies, true story. I swear.
OmfG UR sAyInG dAnnYs NoT shOrt foR daViD??!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allinyourhandsx
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 31
Location : Staten Island, New York
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:14 pm

Music4Life wrote:
allinyourhandsx wrote:
Music4Life wrote:
I hate when people act they love a band when they just want them and they don't even know the guys names lol


OH HAI THAR DAVID FROM THE AUDITION, OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Ladies, true story. I swear.
OmfG UR sAyInG dAnnYs NoT shOrt foR daViD??!

omg my eyes, susie. lmao. and, no. Nor is Danny - Ryan T or Ryan T- Danny. If you're going to pretend to like a band at least get shit right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fingerscrossedx
Music4Life



Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:16 pm

allinyourhandsx wrote:
Music4Life wrote:
allinyourhandsx wrote:
Music4Life wrote:
I hate when people act they love a band when they just want them and they don't even know the guys names lol


OH HAI THAR DAVID FROM THE AUDITION, OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Ladies, true story. I swear.
OmfG UR sAyInG dAnnYs NoT shOrt foR daViD??!

omg my eyes, susie. lmao. and, no. Nor is Danny - Ryan T or Ryan T- Danny. If you're going to pretend to like a band at least get shit right.
Jokeeee.
Yup.
Ahh it just pisses me off the same people @ diffrent shows do the same thing!! Act like they've loved them for years. :[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allinyourhandsx
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 31
Location : Staten Island, New York
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:24 pm

Mmhmm. Exactly. Meanwhile, why haven't you ever been at their shows before? K thanks. lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fingerscrossedx
Music4Life



Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:25 pm

allinyourhandsx wrote:
Mmhmm. Exactly. Meanwhile, why haven't you ever been at their shows before? K thanks. lmao
Haha, because i never heard of them till you told me? Yeahh.
+I'm not saying i go up to them and i'm all like "omg i love you have my baby?@$^@"
EXACTLY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allinyourhandsx
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 31
Location : Staten Island, New York
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:37 pm

No, not you. I mean the girls who have been fans for "years"
lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fingerscrossedx
Music4Life



Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:38 pm

allinyourhandsx wrote:
No, not you. I mean the girls who have been fans for "years"
lol
lmao.
<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ErinElizabeth

avatar

Number of posts : 59
Age : 28
Location : Poughkeepsie, New york
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:39 pm

The Chance complex in poughkeepsie Ny is for sale and thats my most favorite place in the world to go see bands and its like 5 mins from my house. And i dont want it to turn into anything else or shut down because it is awesome if it turns into something disgusting im going to be so upset. and club crannell's last show (part of the chance complex) is on january 12th. Hopefully someone will buy it fix it up nicer and then reopen it for more bands.

I mean come one how can they close such a historical venue. I mean David Bowie, bon Jovi, The Police, bob dylan, ted nugent, fall out boy, THE AUDITION, Jacks Mannequin, Something Corporate, Cobra Starship, Four Year Strong, Judas Priest, so many more people to list. And not to mention Just Surrender and Matchbook Romance got their start by playing crannell and moving up to the chance.


UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH im so mad/upset I hope it turns out for the better and they re-do the inside and open it so more bands can come play here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/youllneverscreamsoloud
Music4Life



Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:42 pm

ErinElizabeth wrote:
The Chance complex in poughkeepsie Ny is for sale and thats my most favorite place in the world to go see bands and its like 5 mins from my house. And i dont want it to turn into anything else or shut down because it is awesome if it turns into something disgusting im going to be so upset. and club crannell's last show (part of the chance complex) is on january 12th. Hopefully someone will buy it fix it up nicer and then reopen it for more bands.

I mean come one how can they close such a historical venue. I mean David Bowie, bon Jovi, The Police, bob dylan, ted nugent, fall out boy, THE AUDITION, Jacks Mannequin, Something Corporate, Cobra Starship, Four Year Strong, Judas Priest, so many more people to list. And not to mention Just Surrender and Matchbook Romance got their start by playing crannell and moving up to the chance.


UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH im so mad/upset I hope it turns out for the better and they re-do the inside and open it so more bands can come play here.

aww i'm sorry that sucks so much.
I wish a venue was that close to me.
I ussualy have to drive in the car for like 3hours with traffic sometimes to go into the city.
cloest one by me is the crazy donkey still 45mins-hour away.
:[

I hope they re-open it for your sake :[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allinyourhandsx
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 31
Location : Staten Island, New York
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:42 pm

Aw that sucks so much! I'm sorry to hear that!!! I hope they keep it open as what it is. That's what it needs to be!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fingerscrossedx
ErinElizabeth

avatar

Number of posts : 59
Age : 28
Location : Poughkeepsie, New york
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:52 pm

allinyourhandsx wrote:
Aw that sucks so much! I'm sorry to hear that!!! I hope they keep it open as what it is. That's what it needs to be!!

Yea im just hoping they dont close the loft before the audition gets here. Idk im sad. Crying or Very sad

Music4Life wrote:
ErinElizabeth wrote:
The Chance complex in poughkeepsie Ny is for sale and thats my most favorite place in the world to go see bands and its like 5 mins from my house. And i dont want it to turn into anything else or shut down because it is awesome if it turns into something disgusting im going to be so upset. and club crannell's last show (part of the chance complex) is on january 12th. Hopefully someone will buy it fix it up nicer and then reopen it for more bands.

I mean come one how can they close such a historical venue. I mean David Bowie, bon Jovi, The Police, bob dylan, ted nugent, fall out boy, THE AUDITION, Jacks Mannequin, Something Corporate, Cobra Starship, Four Year Strong, Judas Priest, so many more people to list. And not to mention Just Surrender and Matchbook Romance got their start by playing crannell and moving up to the chance.


UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH im so mad/upset I hope it turns out for the better and they re-do the inside and open it so more bands can come play here.

aww i'm sorry that sucks so much.
I wish a venue was that close to me.
I ussualy have to drive in the car for like 3hours with traffic sometimes to go into the city.
cloest one by me is the crazy donkey still 45mins-hour away.
:[

I hope they re-open it for your sake :[

Thanks i just dont see how they can close it because of all the historic people that have played there. That place is so historic. Hopefully it will stay open im gunna try to stay positive but im gunna go ask them whats going to happen to it when i get my tickets for the audition for febuary and see what they tell me. ill keep you guys posted and let you know whats happening
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/youllneverscreamsoloud
allinyourhandsx
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 31
Location : Staten Island, New York
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:03 am

ErinElizabeth wrote:
allinyourhandsx wrote:
Aw that sucks so much! I'm sorry to hear that!!! I hope they keep it open as what it is. That's what it needs to be!!

Yea im just hoping they dont close the loft before the audition gets here. Idk im sad. Crying or Very sad


they can't do that!! we've already got tickets! =[
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fingerscrossedx
ErinElizabeth

avatar

Number of posts : 59
Age : 28
Location : Poughkeepsie, New york
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:21 am

allinyourhandsx wrote:
ErinElizabeth wrote:
allinyourhandsx wrote:
Aw that sucks so much! I'm sorry to hear that!!! I hope they keep it open as what it is. That's what it needs to be!!

Yea im just hoping they dont close the loft before the audition gets here. Idk im sad. Crying or Very sad


they can't do that!! we've already got tickets! =[

I know but they did it to alot of people for club crannell so hopefully they dont do it to us. im gunna get my tickets for the audition tomorrow i think so ill let you know what they say about all of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/youllneverscreamsoloud
allinyourhandsx
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 1322
Age : 31
Location : Staten Island, New York
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:39 am

alright that would be awesome. because i'd be very disappointed about this. it's not very nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fingerscrossedx
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I need to vent/say something topic!   

Back to top Go down
 
I need to vent/say something topic!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Cleaning the opti vent harness
» [MERCH] NEW Sailor Moon t-shirt @ Hot Topic!
» Dr. Optispark or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the LT1
» albino genetics or why 2 yellow fish throw normal brown
» 3-D TARDIS Model Kit book review wanted

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: Chat-
Jump to: