HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

APRIL 11TH, OMAHA ROCCCCCKED!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lauramarie8820

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: APRIL 11TH, OMAHA ROCCCCCKED!!!   Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:23 pm

Well, I got to see the Audition AGAIN!!! haha..I wasn't too thrilled standing through FOUR other bands, but whatever.
Especially since I didn't know their songs at all. But it was well worth it! haha..I was in the third row, but these two dudes were like i'm not staying over here for the audition, so they were like, there you go! haha..niiice.
haha..i have to say, that's the FIRST time that i've EVER sang so out of tune and rocked out at a concert, so thanksssss guys =]]] i'm pretty thankful they were ok cause they got into a car accident on their way to omaha, into a telephone pole?? i was like, noooooooo. but they're all ok.
ummm.. I like their stories they tell. Hahaha..Danny talked about this girls hoodie from her college and then him and Seth were like talking about college and Seth was like I was accepted at more colleges than you...haha.then he was like better than Macomb Community to Danny..haha..then Danny was saying that we should all protest the 21 and
over venue deal that Omaha wants to do. [strip away all our fun, crazy omaha] and then he was like you guys are
what makes the show. we wouldn't have as much fun. and then, Danny was like Omaha, let's get onstage..so like the first
three rows get on the stage..haha..it was too fun. haha.. then timmy fell into my arms and another girls arms .haha
it was awesome!!! then they did two encores, but i had went to the bathroom cause i was like EEEWW..kinda gross
and sweaty..haha..they never did an encore when we wanted one last time..so they made it up=]
and then i bought like every single audition merch. i think ryan t was like omg..WTF..haha..i spent a lot of money
on them this time.. haha..Seth was like, how are youuuuu doing??? as if we knew each other for like a lifetime..kinda
sweeeeeeet. haha. talked to Danny. i wasn't like too weird..like the first time. i was actually pretty normal, but it's only in my head..i was like, i was the one who said dooo you know who matt white is..and he was like ohh yeahh..who is he?? haha.. then he was like who's that on your shirt?? i was wearing my Better With You [Five Times August shirt].. then he asked these two girls if they knew the lyrics to the song that was playing, it was don't stop, believing, hold on to that feeling, [journey] and so i knew the lyrics, so i start singing along and he was like shocked..then he was like who is it?? and i was like JOURNEY!!!!!!!!! haha.=]]
then this dude from Kiros, we took a picture and he was like awwww.the start of something beautiful..[ahaha..LMAO]
i think that was it. that i can remember. did i get to take lots of pictures??? noooope. kinda bummed out, but
i didn't want my camera to break. haha.. it got sooooooooo intense..haha..danny's shirt was like coming undone and
these crazy little girls were like, take it offff.. and i was like.hahahaha..in your dreams!! [ i never said it]
sooo like, i can't wait until they come back to omaha.....i'm thinking it'll be a while, though. and it'd anger me if omaha decided to have all venues 21 and over confused ..not just cause of them, but a lot of the singers and bands i like, i won't get to see them... =[[[[ like Matt White...he hasn't even been here yet Sad ..haha..very very very soon.
he's missing out on fun.haha.. and i just realized...i have a lot of favorite rockstars. it's amazing...oh yeahh and it kinda sucked that i didn't have a hair tie with meeee..GRRRR..haha..i'm gonna like idk..put a few on my keychain..cause i always have my keys with me..haha..
sooooooooooo if any of you see the guys, tell them i said, comeeee back to omaha in the fall. hahahaha..we'll just have to rock out on the farm instead if omaha has that new law...i have a big backyard... we could fit a lot of people..haha. =]]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lauramarie2007
Dizzy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1045
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: APRIL 11TH, OMAHA ROCCCCCKED!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:55 pm

You just wrote a novel....
WOAH.
Lol.
I'm glad you had fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theaudition.zikforum.com
lauramarie8820

PostSubject: Re: APRIL 11TH, OMAHA ROCCCCCKED!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:45 pm

yeahhh i know..haha..a lot happened, that's for sure.
yupp..it was a blast.
haha..i was talking to my mom today about some vans warped tour in the kc, missouri area july 2nd.....hmmm.. we'll have to see. i think it'd be a blast. for sure.
Back to top Go down
xmhackx

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: APRIL 11TH, OMAHA ROCCCCCKED!!!   Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:53 pm

haha thats so awesome
and dont worry
i LOVE reading peoples stories
i hope you get to go to warped tour
tons of fun =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/the_world_is_black_23
lauramarie8820

PostSubject: Re: APRIL 11TH, OMAHA ROCCCCCKED!!!   Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:20 pm

yeahhh..i'm thinking the next time i get paid, [next friday],
i'll go get the tickets..then i'm gonna have to save like crazy!! haha..i've never been to this vans warped tour..is it like an all day event??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APRIL 11TH, OMAHA ROCCCCCKED!!!   

Back to top Go down

APRIL 11TH, OMAHA ROCCCCCKED!!!
Page 1 of 1