HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

A Week with theAUDITION

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
allinyourhandsx

Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:56 pm

I don't know if I'm going to be able to remember everything, but if you have any questions, ask. =] lol.

February 11th - Belmar, New Jersey.

Really short acoustic set. Worth every penny and four hours trying to get there. Danny's sinking chair was hilarious. In fact the guys were all really hilarious. Whatever was up with them, I want in.

February 12th - New York City, New York.

On my 21st birthday it decided to blizzard while I was waiting online. It was great really. I'm lying. My friends and I were first as we planned on being. There were a lot of teenies behind us who pretty much freaked when Danny said hi to me. I found it an lol matter to be honest.

So, Joe had been promising me since like forever that it was going to be a night that I'd never remember. And, well, Joe keeps his promises. But, I do have bits and pieces. Before the guys even got on stage he had gotten me a beer. Then half way through the set they stopped and Danny told everyone it was my 21st birthday and that we were gunna do shots, which we did. Which was amazing. Which totally fucked me up. Haha. I don't remember much of the set afterwards until Don't Be So Hard. I heard I went crazy, but I still don't remember.

After the guys play we got out of the pit to hang out with everyone and watch the teenies swarm Danny. It was fun time. Elan from Danger Radio knocked the tiara off my head and then got on his knees to recrown me. He's a sweet kid who just needs to be careful about what he does and when. lol.

My friend had gotten Joe to smuggle in a cake for my birthday. And, so she kept telling him to go get it and everytime he came back he was empty handed. So, now everytime we see Joe we tell him to go get the cake and he screams at us. Haha.

We did pictures, hung out with Dwain and missed Ryan T like crazy. Damn you Chicago weather and delayed flights. Joe invited us to Angels and Kings for the after party so me and one of my best friends went over there and basically chilled with the band, a few of their friends and some people who had no idea who they were.

I had more drinks than I planned on having, thank you, Danny. All in all an amazing night that I will never forget and I'm sure I'm leaving something out.

Pictures.

Joe was making it rain on dem hoes. No, really.

We were supposed to be at the show on 2-13, in fact I still have my tickets, but, the snow was insane and we didn't get home from Angels and Kings until six am, so we had to skip it. Joe said it was a good idea. I'll let that keep me from feeling crappy about not going. lol.

February 14th - Poughkeepsie, New York.

Got to the line at about 4pm. Saw the guys leaving for Glamour kills. Thank you Ryan for stopping and not running us over. Ryan asked us what we were doing there and we had to laugh. It was hilarious. Joe was very excited and banging on the back window to say hi to us.

Let me tell you, the venue sucks. But, not having to wait online was nice. We got inside and went on side stage, chillin by Vinny Vegas and such.

We had made Ryan T a t-shirt that looks like this....

I had worked on it for a long time and he loved it. If you can't read it, it says Ryan T Can Kick Your Merch Guys Ass. It was the exact reaction I was hoping for. That kid is amazing.

Danny came up and hugged us inside and more little girls flipped over that. I'm pretty sure I'm the most hated audition fan because of these teenie girls. lol.

So after seeing Ryan T we got our drinks and went to the stage to watch the show. The bands were all amazing and then it was time for our boys. The teenie situation in Poughkeepsie was UNBELIEVEABLE. I swear. During the show Danny had his goodies grabbed about twenty times until he just had to protect em. It was disgusting and I was pretty damn angry.

The show was amazing as always. And, I was glad I could finally remember one. The venue sucked and kicked us out so we hung out outside with the guys of Danger Radio and then we got to chill with my boys.

Seth promised to be Diane's valentine and then forgot. So she yelled at him and he cried, slipped on the ice and we had to hold his ass up. He's a heavy kid. And dramatic.

The teenies around Danny were making me laugh so hard. One was screaming about how moments were going to be frozen in time forever because he drew a heart on her champion hoodie. By the way, 35 dollar hoodie, I don't care how much I love that kid he's not coming near me with a sharpie, k thanks.

My friend and I had to head down to Philly so we said goodnight to Danny and got hugs, [more dirty looks] and as we walked past the van, Seth jumped out to say goodbye. My friend saw a mouse and freaked. Seth laughed at her. Good times had by all. Haha.

We got to Philly at around three am, got a motel six and were asleep by five am. It was hard to try and sleep after being so hyped on everything.

February 15th - Philadelphia, PA.

So, we had gotten up at like eight am and made it to the church by nine to be first in line. We had goals to protect Danny. Kinda like a cup. But, not really. Anyway. The person at the church told us we couldn't stand there until 5pm. It was a pain, we ended up getting screwed out of our spots, but it was okay. By four thirty we were ready to just give up and go home, but as we were walking up the street of the church to see if more kids had shown up and gotten yelled at, we saw the boys. Crazy hugs. That cheered us up really quickly. After telling them how we detested the church as a venue and Ryan promising we weren't going to get arrested.

Hung out by the van for a little bit, we tried to let them clean it. It was bad. Really really bad. There was beef jerky talk and interesting stories about underage whores.

My friend and I walked Danny and Seth to the Wawa and bought them dinner. Which was a fight, but we got creative, woo hoo. We talked to Danny about the teenies from V-Day and he said it had been worse. To me, that's a scary thought.

Girls followed us to the Wawa which was hilarious. I don't think I ever laughed so hard. The cashier wanted to buy Danny dinner, using my money. Which was hilarious.

Went back to the church and hung out with Meghan and Dizzy love. It was cold. Danny came outside and my friend started screaming OMG OMG OMG ITS DANNY STEVENS. And, we were hysterical laughing. He just told us to shut up. I don't know HOW he deals with these girls all the god damn time.

We beat the cluster fucks inside and ended up getting second row which wasn't bad.

The show was amazing as usual. The crowd was the worst Ive ever been in for the pac sun tour thus far. And, well, Dizzy had to get out and so did Diane. Linda and I surived.

After the show, bought another t-shirt. Ryan smacked me for tipping him too much. Watching more teenies on the Danny boy. He's got a saint's patience. I woulda been drop kicking ho's by now.

Hung out with 'Mellow Seth.' Watched the guys roll around on the equipment. By the way, my little Ian works far too hard. There's one kid I'll missss until Bamboozle.

I vaguely remember a conversation with Danny about how he hadn't been molested but I swear I was. That crowd was rough man. Too many big dudes. Too many girls under em.

We hung out until we head to home. We had to drive back down to New York City because Diane had work the next day. Then we were heading to Maryland.

Twins. =]

February 16th - Baltimore, Maryland.

The drive down to Maryland went pretty fast. We were there by six and doors were at seven, it was a sold out show. We hung out with the guys before the show and got into a few fights because girls were pissed we didnt have to wait online. Guest listed people didn't have to wait online but we werent going in the front so it didn't matter anyway.

Seth showed us his pretty nifty glasses. We amused Danny to no end with a few pictures.

Finally time to go in, we hung out with Ryan T for a while and got our drink on. Girls were stalking Danny watching the kid play pool. I get frustrated for that poor kid. I really do.

The merch room and the venue were in two different rooms so we were listening to Dwain DJ and then went inside to watch Danger Radio perform. Then we went back to hang out. My friend and I watched Envy with Danny for a while before we went back to Merch and I'm sure he was being annoyed. lol.

The room practically cleared out after Envy. We walked into the room right before the audition came on and walked right ot the front. That NEVER happens. Stupid Maryland people. The show was an amazing last show ever for this tour. My friend and I cried during Don't Be So Hard because we realized the most amazing week of our lives were over.

Joe invited us to the after party, which was awesome. We did a sex on the beach shot with Andrew. I did something with Danny called a red headed slut, apparently. I was drinking whatever they gave me. Which is stupid, but, I trust those boys. lol.

Danced with Timmy and Elan for a while. Danced for a while in general. Nico rapped in finnish for us. Most amazing thing ever. It was time to say goodbye to the boys for a while and of course we cried.

Those kids are the most amazing people to ever grace my life and them thanking us for god knows what was amazing. Writing all this I'm even kinda crying. I'd like to live in that week forever if it were possible.

But, there will be more. Touring after the UK in March through May. I'll fly to another state, I don't care. Fuck Bamboozle for messing us up. lol.

Last Pictures.

Dwain. Honestly, the best tour manager ever and one fucking sweet kid.

Ryan, it got too dark. Whatever. lol

Seth. We danced hard. Ignore the faces. lol

My favorite picture. His idea. Drinking drinking drinking.

Then it was time to go home. We contemplated the Erie show, we tried. But we never could get back in time to be adults.

Post audition depression [PAD] sucks, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fingerscrossedx
Dizzy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1045
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:07 pm

Whatever
Don't mention our ADL/Danger Radio Dance Party and our excessive tipping
I guess Dizzy isn't famous enough for you!
PSH!

OOOH! And you missed when we were talking about heroin. When you guys went to Wawa and we were still at the van. It was hilarious. When I replayed it in my mind though, you were there. but you weren't.
They were all like "Lemme see the needle marks on your arms!"
And Andrew from Danger Radio was in the middle of walking passed and he was like "...heroinsaywhat?"

Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theaudition.zikforum.com
allinyourhandsx

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:09 pm

Haha oh man I forgot that shit. Yeah we went to the wawa. Loves it. I forgot you were still at the van.

Hahaha Andrew is the best. Diane and I bought him shots. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:14 pm

That's fricken awesome. lol
In my opinion, Philly was the best stop on your tour.
Well
Because
of me.

LOL
Just kidding, of course.
Our dance party and many hilarious conversations were fun though.
And air pelvic thrusting the air.

MAN, good times.

If i could relive that day, I totally would.
Just in the summer and with the lack of the kid in the blue shirt.
Back to top Go down
allinyourhandsx

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:16 pm

Philly was pretty awesome once you and the boys got there. I think my personal favorite was Maryland though. I don't know why. I cried like a baby that night.

I love the girls that followed Danny and I to the wawa. That was hilarious. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
lackXluster

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:23 pm

We were at 3 of the same shows!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/shotgunsinner76
allinyourhandsx

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:25 pm

lackXluster wrote:
We were at 3 of the same shows!

That's awesome. I think I remember seeing you on Monday and Tuesday. Was the other show you were at Philly...cause then I think I remember you. Haha.
Back to top Go down
lackXluster

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:27 pm

allinyourhandsx wrote:

That's awesome. I think I remember seeing you on Monday and Tuesday. Was the other show you were at Philly...cause then I think I remember you. Haha.

Yes I was at those 3. I think we talked about my friend being the 'tag along friend' on Monday, and it being your birthday on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
allinyourhandsx

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:32 pm

Yes. We did. I remember you nowww. Haha. Yes, Tuesday was my birthday. Probably the best birthday ever, despite how slighly embarassing it was that Danny called me his girlfriend on stage and announced my birthday to however many people were in that room. Haha.
Back to top Go down
lackXluster

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:35 pm

allinyourhandsx wrote:
Yes. We did. I remember you nowww. Haha. Yes, Tuesday was my birthday. Probably the best birthday ever, despite how slighly embarassing it was that Danny called me his girlfriend on stage and announced my birthday to however many people were in that room. Haha.

haha yeah that was hysterical. You know about 50 fan girls were like 'OMG LET ME UP THERE I HAVE TO SEE HIS GIRLFRIEND' pfft. My friend and I were cracking up, we could smell the shots from where we were standing.
Back to top Go down
allinyourhandsx

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:38 pm

Are you serious? They said that? lmao. I want to hear more about this. Hahaha. I was waiting for someone to say something. Girls were giving me some dirty looks as I left after Envy but no one said anything. Tell me more. Haha.

They gave me Jagermeister. That shit knocked me on my ass right after the beer. Haha.
Back to top Go down
lackXluster

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:41 pm

allinyourhandsx wrote:
Are you serious? They said that? lmao. I want to hear more about this. Hahaha. I was waiting for someone to say something. Girls were giving me some dirty looks as I left after Envy but no one said anything. Tell me more. Haha.

They gave me Jagermeister. That shit knocked me on my ass right after the beer. Haha.

Yeah all these girls infront of us and behind us said that. I was like 'you guys are ridiculous!' yeah people were giving us dirty looks when we left after The Audish, I didn't care lol. I pretty much got dirty looks all week.

Oh christ, I would've just smelled that and been like 'no way, anyone want a free shot?!' lol
Back to top Go down
allinyourhandsx

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:48 pm

Haha. That's amazing. Me and my friends were just waiting for someone to say something or post something somewhere. It's hilarious what girls say.

They weren't giving me dirty looks because of the leaving. Because of everything else. Which is hilarious. Timmy wanted me up on stage, but the venue wouldn't let them. Imagine if I had. I probably would have been shot.

I wish that had been on video. None of my friends got it on video, so it sucks. lol.
Back to top Go down
Lyricallyloved

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:24 pm

LMAO...No wonder you were toasted!
Jager = Big Mistake. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/i_swear_im_not_drunk
acrimoniouslover

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:46 pm

im surprised you didnt do... and with the same impression "JAGGGERRBOMBSSSSS" ohh shittt
hahahaha

Monday was probably my favorite show, although philly is very close too. Probably because i was finally on the right side of the stage lmao. Even though it was hell to live through.

umm what else was amazing last week? a gyrating joe was pretty great. LMAO

Me being Joe's bodyguard. B!tches better learn not to touch him, i will throw punches.

a dancing seth was freaking hilarious.
a finnish rapper is beyond amazing.

and about that mouse.. or rat or whatever the helll that was.. it scared the living CRAP outta me okay? so leave me alone.. idc if seth was giving me WTF? looks if it was a murderer i would have been dead.

RyanT yelling at you/us was pretty hilarious. He isn't as scary as he wants to be. He will be putty in the first graders hands. lmao

oh.. seth and danny could never lose me Wink even in the mean streets of philly.

danny's reaction in maryland.

ryan t. getting protective of us.

OMGGG JOE YELLING OUT FAGGOT IN FRONT OF THE GAY/LESBIAN CHURCH! ROTFLLMFAOO.

my random fight in maryland. I mean honestly, when do i NOT get into a fight? lmao

idk ill think of more.

I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday week! Till next trip! =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acrimoniouslover

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:49 pm

ohh i have another one

Christa-"what did we drink?"
ROC-"a red headed slut"
ME-"oh..good, just what christa wants to be"
ROC-"HEHEHEHEHE"
Christa "HAHA...oh man" ::shakes head:::
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dizzy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:56 pm

BAHAHA.
Ryan laughing like a girl.
I mean.. what?

acrimoniouslover wrote:
RyanT yelling at you/us was pretty hilarious. He isn't as scary as he wants to be. He will be putty in the first graders hands. lmao

I agree with that completely.
Back to top Go down
allinyourhandsx

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:16 pm

acrimoniouslover wrote:
ohh i have another one

Christa-"what did we drink?"
ROC-"a red headed slut"
ME-"oh..good, just what christa wants to be"
ROC-"HEHEHEHEHE"
Christa "HAHA...oh man" ::shakes head:::

Oh my god that was hilarious. HAHAHAH. He laughed so adorable.
I love roc, i swear. he went everywhere to get that drink for me.
Joe wanted to give me soco. but the bar didnt have any.
Back to top Go down
acrimoniouslover

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:23 pm

OMGG IF YOU DRANK SOCO you would have been out of it. I can't take southern comfort..its just.. ugh.

wtf? joe and danny should know better!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allinyourhandsx

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:25 pm

Joe doesn't know better.

Danny wasn't there for that. He just got the red headed slut and drank it and didn't even know what it was. He was drinking what I gave him. Loser.

There really could have been Ruffies this time.

But, they didn't have soco. So Roc ran to get his personal stash of Jager. lol.
Back to top Go down
acrimoniouslover

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:27 pm

here is something else

get to Poughkeepsie start walking to see the line,the boys are in the van and they pull to the side.

Roc "hey..what are YOUUU doing here?"
me "::WTF LOOK:::: the show?"
diane "where are you guys off to?"
roc "glamour kills store.."
Christa "oh okay..see you later!"
start walking away
:::BANG:::BANG:::BANGGG :::WAVEEEEE::::
all of us "HII JOEE!"

Me "did ryan just ask what we were doing here?"
Christa "LOL YESS! we should have told him we were just in the neighborhood and decided to drop by"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acrimoniouslover

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:28 pm

LMFAOO THE RUFFIES!

HE'S GOING HOME WITH SOMEEONEE TONIGHTT!

just not a girl with her boobs sticking out and red hooker heels that danny kept walking away from.

:-D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
allinyourhandsx

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:36 pm

Haha oh man. what about this....

Danny's 'Valentine' - THIS MOMENT IS FROZEN IN TIME FOREVER.

Me--- HAHAHAHAHHA OMG.

Danny trying not to laugh too much.

Valentine's friend - DRAW A HEART ON MINE TOOOOOOOOOO.
Back to top Go down
Lyricallyloved

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:45 pm

Lol.
SoCo and Lime would've def. done you in, no lies.
....WE'll just keep that on the hush.
:]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/i_swear_im_not_drunk
allinyourhandsx

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:47 pm

lmao at that point I probably would have not noticed I was so drunk. LOL.

Danny went to give me a high five and I missed. He was like do it again and I sai dno cause I was too drunk. And he was like MEEEE TOOO. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Week with theAUDITION   

Back to top Go down

A Week with theAUDITION
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next